Amethyst is believed to have healing properties that protect the bearer against negative energies. Some believe that the stone’s calming properties produce soothing dreams by making us more in tune with the divine. The stone also brings clarity and peacefulness to the waking mind, as they help the mind flow freely in both the mental and metaphysical dimensions.
Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
- Amethyst is recognized as a stone of spirituality and contentment. It enhances spiritual awareness and promotes a higher state of consciousness. It’s well known for its metaphysical abilities to calm the mind and helps to inspire an enhanced meditative state.
- Amethyst stimulates the third eye crown and etheric chakras. It helps in enhancing cognitive perception as well as accelerating the development of intuitive and psychic abilities.
- Its inherent high frequency purifies the aura of any negative energy or attachments and creates a protective shield of light around the body.
- It was also reputed to control evil thoughts and increase intelligence. It initiates wisdom and greater understanding.
- It has been believed that amethyst helps you to apply your intellectual powers to any difficult situation you might face.
- It helps in developing an ability to think more clearly and decision making. It works deeply on the emotional level to help in building the skill to recognize emotional patterns.
- It’s known as a stone of comfort for those grieving the loss of a loved one.
- It has a great positive effect on creativity and imaginative power by enhancing the intuition. It also helps in the assimilation of new ideas and putting thoughts into action.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxiety. This crystal attracts positive energy and helps in removing negative emotions such as fear, depression, and anxiety.
- It also helps in increasing the mental focus by amplifying the creative elements of the universal life force in you.